Wednesday 26 November 2014

Action Plan


1. Reflect on the following questions to develop your final outcome and results statement:

The goal that I most want to focus on right now is to pursue higher education with excellent results. By having a good result, I am able to enter a good university and meet the requirements. I will have a better opportunity to expose to higher level of education to improve myself to become more knowledgeable. Hence, I can seek for a better employment in my future. This eventually has a great impact to my whole life afterwards. During this process to achieve my goal, the problem of communication skills might slow down my progress. As having bad communication skill is my first challenge, I would like to tackle the problem by improving myself to become better.
 
2. Establish attainable action steps including specific dates to guide you in moving forward on your time line toward 
     achieving your goal.
As mentioned early, bad communication skill is my main challenge in achieving my goal. I would like to improve my English language so that I am able to communicate fluently and express myself well. In order to improve myself, several attainable action steps have to be taken to guide me in moving forward on my time line toward. By the end of the year which is around 20th of December, I would like to attend a language class to improve my communication skill. Guidance from the teacher will allow me to have a better idea of the problems on me. Therefore, I will rehabilitate my weaknesses of communication so that I am able to talk fluently later onwards.

3. Who is your Support Network for this particular goal you have set? Which individuals may be of assistance to you in helping you to achieve this goal?

 My parents are my main support network for this particular goal that I have set. My parents always support me by giving advice and guidance so that I am not in a loss. They also stand by my side when I am facing ups and downs in life. They are the one that assist me in achieving this goal. Without them, I could not even have the opportunity to enter Taylor's College to study SAM programme.





4. Identify any obstacles that may prevent you from achieving this goal.

 There are some obstacles that prevent me from achieving this goal. Sometimes, I really face difficulty in concentrating for a long time. I am easily being distracted by the advanced technology products such as mobile phone, ipad and laptop. Therefore, I spent time on mobile phone to entertain myself instead of focusing in study. This has caused a great impact to me and prevent me from achieving this goal.

5. Brainstorm what adjustments you can make in order to overcome these obstacles and stay on the path of achieving your goal.

In order to overcome this obstacle, I have to stay away from the mobile phone which has distracting my concentration. I have to take small action to solve this problem such as silent or turn off the mobile phone while I am study. "No play and work makes Jack a dull boy", I have to set a limit about 30 minutes for me to relax myself after study for a long time. This would be an efficient way to study and release myself from stress. Hence, I would be able to stay on the path of achieving my goal and successful in life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment