Tuesday 25 November 2014

Goal !!!

My goal in life is to pursue higher education in order to have a better job in future. I'm planning to work in the field related to investment manager, remisier, financial planner or financial analyst. The university if my choice is Taylor's University. It offers the program of  Bachelor of Business (Hons) Finance & Economics which I'm interested in. Through this program, I will be able to develop methodological approaches and knowledge required to analyse and evaluate the complexities of financial markets. I will discover more about captital markets and investment decision-making, option pricing as well as national economics on a macro-economic level. The per-requirement for South Australian Matriculation (SAM) which I'm taking now is minimum ATAR 65. 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment